Just a reminder, students should remain home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- a fever (temp 100.00 or greater),
- vomited or had diarrhea in the last 24 hrs
- have been given an antibiotic(must be on the antibiotic for 24hrs before returning)
- unexplained rash
- eyes with a purulent discharge
- Nasal discharge that is green
Students should return to school when they are free of these symptoms without the use of over the counter medications, been on an antibiotic for a minimum of 24 hrs or have a note from their health care provider.