Eagle Extensions is an enrichment program for Big Walnut students currently in Kindergarten - 6th grade. Eagle Extensions are offered as after-school clubs in both the Fall and Winter, as well as week-long summer camps. This program gives our students an opportunity to extend their learning outside of the classroom in a fun and engaging way!
- All Eagle Extensions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Clubs with less than 15 registered students may be cancelled.
- You will be notified of your placement in the club via email once the registration window is complete.
- Parents must provide transportation home from the after-school clubs.
- All school fees must be paid in order for students to participate in an Eagle Extension (Board Policy 6152).
- All fees will be assessed through PowerSchool and can be paid online or at any school building.